Saturday, May 21, 2011

Plot and Descriptions

I've been continuing with the writing. Just wrote Chapter 3 Thursday. I'm finding that plot ideas are popping into my head so fast that I'm skimping on descriptions. It's like I can't write fast enough to keep up with the development of the plot. So, I've started keeping a separate document of plot ideas. I jot them down as they pop into my head. I may have to go back to the earlier chapters and add more description.

I've also been gathering information for one of the incidents in the story. It will be based on something that has occurred multiple times up here in NEPA, so I want to make sure it is realistic.

I'm also happy to say that I have seven friendly readers who are kindly reading the story and offering their comments. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment